Prelude to a Mad Wedding

Thoughts on organizing THE bulate wedding

Sunday, February 03, 2008

marriage certificate

11 days after our wedding, our wedding certificate arrived in our office thru LBC. I was so relieved when I saw the package waiting on my office desk last jan. 31st. It was like a load off my shoulders because I wanted to start processing our change of status as soon as I can (I sooo wanted an additional reprieve on my taxes!). Bert was scheduled to leave for Japan on Feb 3 and I was hurrying up all paperwork while he can still sign them all.

So anyway, I checked out on things that needed to be updated after a wedding. So far, here's my list:

Philhealth
SSS
BIR
Pag-ibig
Bank accounts
Driver's License
Passport
Insurances

And there are more to come.. I heard from an officemate that when you give birth to your child within a year of your marriage, the same volume of paperwork needs to be processed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home