Prelude to a Mad Wedding

Thoughts on organizing THE bulate wedding

Sunday, January 14, 2007

clover it is.

For creating the souvenirs, I made another trip to the DIY shop in tsudanuma and decided to buy a kit, try to make 1 myself to check if I will be able to do all of the souvenirs all by myself.

So here it is.. I managed to finish this one in around 2 hours, I think. Experts should be able to finish this one faster. It was easy and maybe I can manage to make 80 of these. The design I had in mind is not as simple as this one but give or take, maybe it will take me a 3-4 months to finish everything, if I make 1 a day.

I'm still wondering how I can attach our wedding details on the charm. I already bought a cloth for it and I'll try to come up with the design this week. I'm still boggling on how I'll have it attached on the charm. I found a metal part with a hoop that would hold the cloth and still be able to attach it to the charm but I am still to find where I'll be able to buy them.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home