Prelude to a Mad Wedding

Thoughts on organizing THE bulate wedding

Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Church

I decided on Caleruega Church a long time before I decided on getting married. Hehehe! It was the same place where the tsonngos' first couple Bri & Helena wed, but I wasn't there to witness the magic of the place. I have only seen pictures of it and the first time I set foot on it was when I visited the place to get the official receipt of our confirmation payment. It was raining very hard that day so I was not able to see much of the place but when I came back there for a visit on the 14th, with I-sensei, Y-sensei & hubby, the weather was great and we had a great time just lounging around, enjoying the view. I wanted a small church, a little far-away place and great view. Not to mention the weather. I sweat up easily and I wanted a place where it is cool and quiet. There are also other places in Tagaytay-Batangas area for churches but I already set my heart on this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home