Prelude to a Mad Wedding

Thoughts on organizing THE bulate wedding

Sunday, December 31, 2006

HaPpY NeW yEaR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I started planning the wedding this year but somehow, I accomplished a lot with my 1 month stay here at home. I 'll be going back to Japan on Jan 4th, so I think, my planning days will be in hiatus again. However, I intend to accomplish the following (parang resolution):

1. Souvenirs: DIY charms
I have seen a very nice DIY souvenir from one of the w@wie brides and I am hoping I could do the same. Raw materials may be cheaper here in RP but I have time to check out designs and canvass stuff from JP. Me and Bert usually has deadlines on all tasks but for the meantime, wala muna for this.

2. Invitations: I am to think of the invitation concepts first. And of course, the Entourage lineup! I'm still boggling over who will do what, and same goes for ladies' clothes.

As for other resolutions: see http://so-slow.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home