Prelude to a Mad Wedding

Thoughts on organizing THE bulate wedding

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Entourage Lineup

I'm still at a loss on how to arrange the entourage lineup. I wanted almost everyone to have roles and not just stand there all dressed up and just watching the wedding, not really participating in the celebration. I only have a small crowd of guests and I will feel nice if all my close friends and family gets to do something. Except maybe the elders.

I'm currently drawing up my entourage, at the same time trying to allot what I can shell out for their clothes. I'm still at a loss!

So, to keep my mind off the dilemma for a while, I started surfing for buoquets and I decided to have orange roses for my buoquet, and green/orange flowers (locally produced flowers are OK, as long as its in green and orange) for the rest of my entourage. Maybe corsages for the sponsors and the mothers. I want all the flowers at the church in orange and green only, including my flower girls.. for the loose petals, I wouldn't mind other colors. Colorful petals looks nice on pictures.

I hope I find a florist soon. Bert called 1 florist today and they felt that booking for 1 year in advance is too early. What's so early about that? It's called being prepared.

Now, all the other things that needs to be done starts popping on my head suddenly. It's 1 year to go and I'm already beginning to panic. I was just panicking yesterday for thinking about all the documents needed to be submitted to the church 3 mos before the wedding. I created a timetable in securing those documents and I hope to finish all other preparations before then so we could concentrate on the required things that needs to be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home