Prelude to a Mad Wedding

Thoughts on organizing THE bulate wedding

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Post wedding errands

Do you actually think your work is done after the wedding ceremony? Of course not!

First, you're supposed to go on the honeymoon next. But of course not! We DO NOT have a honeymoon trip planned. Or so we had a plan but we weren't able to book anything so, it's just too bad for both of us.

So what have I been doing since the wedding day?
I slept and slept for 2 days. I was soooo tired I felt I needed all the rest I can get.

And then, I took my husband's suit to the cleaners.

And then, I took my gown and accessories to my supplier for cleaning, repairs and preservation. (yes, repairs. my strap snapped off after returning to the hotel for our rest.) And cleaning, of course, because it rained on my wedding day, so the trails on my gowns were all mud stains and grass stains. My handbag has a few makeup stains, my 10 kilometer veil has makeup stains. My shoes has mud stains. Everything had stains!

I was just wondering what on earth am I going to do with my wedding gown now that I'm done with it. Maybe I'll wear it again on my 25th wedding anniversary! hahaaha!

And then tomorrow, we get to drive back to town again for some banking errands.

And then, maybe, I have to call the church and ask how on earth am I going to get my marriage certificate. I need that document to be able to change my status on all other agencies. BIR forms, bank forms, SSS, etc. etc.

and now what? oh yes. We are supposed to visit my husband's relatives for the second wedding party at Marikina.

And then, I go off on Sunday for the christening of my dear friend Tintin's little angel. I get to be his godmother.. hehehe! I hope they know what they're doing.

And yes, I still need to gather pictures from friends and start creating thank you cards for the gifts that we received, and for the guests who came to witness our special day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home