Prelude to a Mad Wedding

Thoughts on organizing THE bulate wedding

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Progress Report

Okay, so what have I done the past month? I went home briefly to attend my high school friend Tintin's Wedding.. and on the process, I went sleuthing on how her suppliers worked. I loved, loved, loved her flowers (Teddy Manuel) and her coordinators from Just Like Ours were a fun bunch. I was also able to manage observing how the Ariel Javelosa photo and video team worked and was satisfied. I never told them I hired them too for my own wedding.

Well, okay. I loved the wedding but I as a bridesmaid, I really didn't think bridesmaids have such significant roles on the wedding. I mean, okay, its great on the picture, but do I really need one?

I had to convince myself because I can't afford to dress bridesmaids anymore after arranging my sponsors' and mothers' dresses at Paul's hands.

So anyway.. what did I accomplish? I was able to get myself a coordinator and a smashing entertainer to sing and host the reception in the form of Paulo Clemente with Cesar Aglipay of Angels Wink Productions.

And then, I got myself a bridal car on the hands of Robert Bautista's bridal cars and was lucky enought to be able to meet his adorable 4 month old dobberman, hehehehe!

Oh, and we already accomplished my hubby-to-be's suit for the wedding. We had it custom made at yuzawaya and it was done very, very nicely.

I'm still working on my hair and makeup artist. I still haven't found a worthy florist!!!

We scanned yuzawaya today for paper for the misalette and we decided on pretty good papers and color combination. Then we proceeded to check on nice binders that would go with it. Idea is already there but we decided to buy the paper and the binder later as we don't really need them yet.

I really, really need to catch up on my embroidery, need to find a nice packaging for the giveaways, look for gifts for the secondary sponsors and worthy suppliers, we have to look for a good wine and of course, the souvenirs.. I have to complete them soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home