Prelude to a Mad Wedding

Thoughts on organizing THE bulate wedding

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

stitching an itch


I began itching with my needlework. The picture was taken very, very close up as I could barely see the holes of the fabric while I was stitching these. This was my 3rd attempt. 1st attempt: wrong strategy with the fabric. 2nd attempt: wrong thread used. 3rd attempt: see picture above.

It took me an hour to finish that (plus some commercial chores in the middle hehehe) . I don't know if all the words I wanted to sew would fit on the tiny piece of fabric but I'll let you know. I will also experiment on other thread colors and borders as well.

Good luck to me and I hope to finish everything by august.

ps. I ordered some bead parts today, good for around 40 trinkets. I'll try to make them and see if I'll have better luck. I hope everything will be done befoe I go back home for good.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home