Prelude to a Mad Wedding

Thoughts on organizing THE bulate wedding

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

No more preludes

No more preludes to talk about. My job is done!

We made it through the ceremony, only minor mishaps, I enjoyed my wedding day!

But of course, here are a few stressful things that happened before my big day:
1. I got sick 2 weeks before my wedding. I had high fever for 3 days, and my gums were swelling. I had diarrhea and I don't know why. Thank God I didn't get the flu.

2. 1 day before our prenuptial pictorials, I didn't have a dress to wear. I had to drag Pogs to shop with us at MOA.

3. 5 days before the wedding, my shoes does not fit.

4. 3 days before the wedding, my shoes still won't fit.

5. 1 day before the wedding, pedicure and manicure services at Taal Vista were fully booked. We ended up having foot spa instead.

6. 1 day before the wedding, the water tank in our village conked out, we didn't have water supply for the whole wedding weekend at home (2 days after the wedding, we still don't have tap water. I am bathing in mineral water! gosh!). I was lucky to check in on the hotel that day!

7. 1 day before the wedding, we had a problem with the groom's room accomodation. Photo shoot schedule had to move up 1 hour because they had to check out!

8. 2 days before the wedding, we still don't know what to do with the van I rented because nobody seems to be needing the vehicle anymore. Luckily, the groom needed the transportation at the last minute. hahaha!

9. 1 Day before the wedding, I am still receiving cancellation of my guests. :(

10. 1 day before and until the wedding, it rained. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home